Saturday, March 03, 2007

A morning sunrise from a houseboat

Morning sunrise from a houseboat
Imagine waking up one morning, and seeing such a scene as you look out of the window. Well, this happened to me, when I was vacationing in Kerala. I was in a houseboat that was tied to the side of a canal at night, and when I got up, this was the view that I saw. It looked incredible, so very peaceful, and totally at contrast with the usual busy life that all of us lead.





Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

1 comments:

krystyna 6:08 PM, March 03, 2007  

Hi Ashish!
So pretty! Sunrise is always sooo beautiful!!
You have very interesting blogs. I chose this one today.
Thanks for sharing!
Have a great sunny Sunday!

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS