Sunday, May 20, 2007

Photo of a wind chime

Photo of a wind chime
This is a photo of a wind chime, taken in the Shiva Oasis at Behror in Rajasthan. This has been a very frustating attempt by me, I am never able to take a decent photo of a wind chime. Some part of the wind chime remains out of focus whenever I take a photo, and so is the case in this photo. I think I managed to take a decent photo in this one, but without proper equipment, it is difficult.
The problem with taking a photo of a wind chime is that it is a small long item, so you need to be close to take a decent photo, but then because of the length, parts of the photo go out of focus. Not easy at all.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS