Friday, November 23, 2007

A Diwali rocket shooting up

A Diwali rocket shooting up
I am very proud of this photo. I was watching my nephew enjoy with some crackers (fireworks), and he was having fun enjoying these crackers and then seeing the photos that I was taking (I was using a great camera called the Sony DSC R1). Then he started lighting up these rockets; you light the fuse and they go straight up for a few hundred feet at a fast speed. So here I am holding a camera in my hand, trying to capture one of these rockets as they go without a tripod, and then I managed to time the release when the rocket was still on the ground, and the camera then managed to capture a photo that I had never expected.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS