Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tourists walking through the intial section of the Karnak temple in Luxor

Tourists walking through the intial section of the Karnak temple in Luxor
As you enter the Karnak temple, there are some initial pathways, almost like sections between large pieces of stone. In this photo, you can see tourists walking through the sections of stone while entering the Konark temple. They are entering, armed with cameras and curious about what all they would find. When I entered the temple, I was not sure about what all I would find (not having done any initial study of what all I would find).
Learn more about places to visit in India. Buy Lonely Planet Guide to India. Click to buy.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS