Wednesday, November 22, 2006

London Aquarium


When I was walking on the banks of the river Thames, I saw this amazing looking building. The architecture and the looks of the building impressed, and since the camera was literally almost always with me when I was in London, I took a few photos so as to get a nice representation. However, at this time I felt the need for a better lens as there was no way I was able to capture the entire building.
Still I made the best use I could of my current camera. Unfortunately, I did not have too much time and was not able to visit the Aquarium, it would have been fun though. Maybe the next time.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous 12:47 AM, November 27, 2006  

the photo looks ever so tilted...
hmm... it is always tempting to get better equipment :)

Anonymous 12:48 AM, November 27, 2006  

* I meant : ever so slightly :) tilted.

Ashish Agarwal 12:50 AM, November 27, 2006  

Yup, I agree. It is slightly tilted, and nice of you to point that out.
This can be corrected, the only reason that I am not doing so is because I am trying to post totally unedited photos here, which means that I have to do quote a bit of looking through my photos before I can get one to post here.

Annelisa 2:03 AM, December 17, 2006  

I like that you're not editing your photos. The one's on my site are all unedited, unless I say so (or unless it's just a section of a photo blown up to show detail). So, it's good to see raw photos to kind of compare.

I'm definately coming back to look at more, so I'm going to link you up.

I see you've got a whole lot of other blogs, which I haven't a chance in hell to look at until after Christmas... so I'll be back to see those as well.

Thanks for coming over and leaving a comment on my Words that Flow It's meant I could come back and meet you a bit more...

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS