Thursday, November 30, 2006

Londoneye at night


On my first night in London, I was roaming around, just getting a flavour of the place. I came close to Londoneye, and then moved across the river. From there I got this view, it looked so beautiful, the shimmer of the lights on the river was the icing on the cake. This photo could have been sharper, but my camera did not behave too well at night since there was a slight drizzle as well. I can sharpen this image using Photoshop, but I only post images to this blog au natural, as they are without modifying them in any way.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS