Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Taj with its foundation

The Taj with its foundation
As you can see from my earlier posts as well, I have been quite taken in by the Taj, hence the number of posts on the subject. This will be my last post on the Taj, but I do like this photo. Most photos of the Taj show it from the front side, and you almost never get to see the foundation of the Taj. It is positioned on a foundation, which also incorporates the basement where the actual graves are located. However, with the Taj facing a massive tourist arrival, the entrance to the basement is now sealed. I remember visiting the basement the last time I had gone there (which was actually more than 14 years back).

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS