Sunday, February 25, 2007

A white gladuli at night

A white gladuli at night
This is a white gladuli flower that was put in a vase. Whenever anybody would walk into the room, they would be hit with the smell, a pretty strong smell. A nice smell, but very strong.
This flower was another of my experiment, trying to see whether I could get a good photograph at night with just the flash providing the light. I had to delete a number of photographs before I got one that was somewhat decent looking. It is for you to judge whether this photograph is decent enough.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

1 comments:

Annelisa 4:31 AM, March 03, 2007  

Oh yes, it sure is!

That's one of the fun things I do when I'm walking the dogs late in the forest... take pictures with a flash (even though I can't see what the heck I'm taking! :-D )

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS