Saturday, December 02, 2006

2 images of Big Ben


Big Ben

Big Ben


From my London trip, 2 views of Big Ben (daytime and nightime) (Wikipedia entry). Sometimes I have to keep on reminding myself that I will post photos to this blog that are totally unedited. For example, in these photos, the temptation to sharpen the photo and adjust the lighting is very high, given that it is not difficult using a tool such as Photoshop. But I want to post photos here that are direct from the camera, so will stick to that policy.
The image of Big Ben in the night is pretty good, with the lighting working out pretty good. Nice feel, you stand in front and view it, you really think that this is a real historical location.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS