Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Heritage Village - Manesar


This is a view of the heritage village Manesar (Haryana, India). Now, I would normally not go out and advertise any place, but I really like this photo that I took over there. This is taken with my regular camera, an Olympus UZ 750 at around 11 AM in the morning.
Even with the shrub in the front of the photos, the photo appears to me to be both symmetric and colourful (told you I was an amateur, so you are free to disagree). I particulary like the fact that the heritage building has come out real clear and sharp, and the grass has come out so green, that it sets the tone for the whole photo. The whole photo - from the grass, the building rising majestically out of the green base and jutting into the light blue sky not yet turned into the blue of the sun's fury (this is after all August, which can be pretty pretty hot).
This is a true resort, you go there to chill out, maybe play a bit, go to the pool to wallow in some water, enjoy the bar and drinks, and so on.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

6 comments:

See Bee 11:56 AM, October 18, 2006  

nice foto blog u hav here..thanks for stopping by my blog..i presume u got there thru itchy

monsoon dreams 10:15 PM, October 23, 2006  

hi,
just got to see ur blog.wonderful snaps, professional touch.keep the good work going.all the best!

Anonymous 7:36 PM, October 30, 2006  

this looks.. neat!
Have a nice day :)
Cheers mayt!

Anonymous 6:51 PM, November 03, 2006  

hey thanks for the comment :)
Eventually all my images get a story attached to them (my own doing)... I have them in mind when i take or have a first look at the image :)

Anonymous 6:52 PM, November 03, 2006  

BTW, in this new template, every link is opened in a new window..

Ashish Agarwal 8:26 PM, November 05, 2006  

Thanks for the comments.
I changed the template so that everything opens in the same page rather than in a new window.

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS