Sunday, October 01, 2006

Para sailing - wouldn't you like to do it ?



Doesen't this look like fun ? This was something to be done when I was in the Lakshwadeep. Unfortunately, people started lining up for this as early as 6, and I got to know of this around 9 AM. As a result, by the time I signed up for para sailing (being pulled by a boat and then being let down in the water), it was getting hot and there must be atleast 10 people ahead of me. Taking around 10 minutes per person, not less than 2 hours left; so had to give up.
I did something similar a couple of years later, where I got pulled by a jeep with a parasail strapped to me. I went up in the sky for around 2 minutes, and this was the first time that I have ever done so. It was real wonderful. I will do the water thing again. If anybody reading this has done the water one before and has an experience to share, please leave a comment.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS