Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Inside Outside


I don't know how clearly this image comes out, but I have always been interested in photos of this kind. What I am trying to do is to stand near a lighted window, such that I can see both the outside and a reflection of the inside. This has been difficult to capture well, since either of the 2 views can get blurred, especially if an auto-focus camera is used.
I think this one seems somewhat clear, and you can actually click on the photo to get a bigger view. I will hunt around to see whether I can get another clear image like this one.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

1 comments:

vince 5:58 AM, December 20, 2006  

wow this is a very unique way to take picture, maybe I should try next time as well... thanks for sharing.

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS