Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sunlight in the woods

This photo does look a bit dark, but as you can see, the sun was starting its downward journey when I took the photo. In addition, the trees give a substantial amount of shade; but what I like about this photo is the sun shining through the top of the trees and the fact that I was able to capture some of the rays shining through. I guess that it also means that I need to clean the camera a bit since the sunrays seem to have got a bit smudged.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

1 comments:

Annelisa 9:47 AM, December 30, 2006  

Love the rays of sunshine! Where is it smudged? I couldn't see that...

Looks like you had a better day than it is here... Outside is gale force winds amd rain so heavy I was soaked going to the car, let alone how drenched I was when I got back from walking the dogs! :-)

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS