Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sunrise through the trees


Some time back, I was in a quaint town called Santa Rosa in California, US. This was a pretty beautiful place, and even though my trip was pretty short, I ended up liking the place. On a morning, I got up early and decided to head out for a walk (along with a camera). It was pretty cold, enough that I was slightly shivering in my jacket. I saw a the sun slowly start to rise, and managed to get a number of photo shots of the sunrise. This photo is one of them.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous 1:47 AM, December 17, 2006  

To reply to your comment:
That was not a photograph. It is a 3D rendering. Click on the image to go to the author's page. You may find more stuff there.
Thank you.

Annelisa 1:54 AM, December 17, 2006  

Oh, wow! I thought the light was coming from a lamp, until I read your post! Great shot!

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS