Monday, April 02, 2007

A beautiful red lily

A beautiful red lily

For some time now, we have been trying to grow lillies in our house. The plants would grow, and then for some reason, the flowers that we got would be small or otherwise not a treat to look at. This year, things seemed a bit different. The plants seemed strong, and then we started seeing the tell tale signs of the flowers starting to emerge. Slowly, the signs started getting stronger and stronger, and a few flowers did come, but they were not great looking. When this particular flower started emerging, it looked very promising. One morning, I got up, went outside and saw the flower had emerged.
I watched it for a bit of time, and then got my camera, crouched so that I was at the same level as the flower and then started shooting away. I liked one picture that I finally displayed here.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

1 comments:

Keshi 6:08 PM, April 02, 2007  

WOW nice red indeed!

Keshi.

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS