Monday, April 16, 2007

A birds nest near home

A bird's nest in a tree
This is a bird's nest very close to my home, in fact in a tree just outside my house. I did not notice this till one day my mom came inside and dragged me out. At that time, we could only see it from a distance since there was a mom-bird with its small children, and the bird really did not appreciate us coming any closer.
However, a couple of days later, when I ventured forth with my camera to try and see whether I could get a cute photo of the bird, I found that they had flown the coop, and were not to be seen. However, in the midst of a proper urban location, what with busy roads, concrete house, it was really nice to see birds being comfortable enough to make a nest.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS