Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Close up of a tangerine

A tangerine at close up
I have this tangerine plant growing in my house, and for some time now I have been trying to get a good picture of the fruits of this plant. This can be very painful since the fruits are all at almost ground level and crouching for long periods of time to get a good photograph can be very difficult.
However, like in a fairy tale beginning, 'tis was a bright and sunny day, and I promised that backache or no, I would take a photo. So set the camera (Nikon D50) to macro mode and took a few photos. At close up, macro mode also becomes difficult, so you can imagine how elated I felt when I finally saw this photo. Unfortunately, this was the last day that the fruit was available, the next day a passing monkey tore it away.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

3 comments:

RG 9:24 AM, April 05, 2007  

It shows :)
The fact that there is no touch up in the photos i.e.
RG

Ashish Agarwal 12:26 PM, April 05, 2007  

Somehow I don't think that this comment was a compliment :-)

Anonymous 2:14 PM, April 13, 2007  

Wonderful photo and I understand this painful. Thanks for sharing.

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS