Sunday, September 10, 2006

Church along creek, Kerala


This is a small church located at the shore of an inland waterway. The state of Kerala in India has a large network of creeks which are used for extensive inland transportation. They also serve to service a large number of tourists who like to take boat / houseboat rides along these waterways. I was in a similar houseboat enjoying 1 day along these waterways. Many times the pleasure of spending a day [one whole day in this busy world :-) ] just having a leisurely cruise is fun. At such a time when I was watching the world slowly move along, I saw this small church. It looked like a place of solemnity without being very showy. I didn't stop, just saw it coming and then slowly receding as I moved on.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS