Saturday, September 09, 2006


Looking at this photo again makes we want to go again and again to this place. This is the beach in Lakswadeep in the morning, and you can see the sun just starting to make its way up.
For this photo (and for most of my photos), I normally do not use the manual settings. I rely on the camera's preset settings and explore what is the best way I can get a good photo. This could mean taking a large number of photos at different time periods and from different angles so that one of the photo will turn out good. I think that this photo turned out good.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS