Friday, September 08, 2006

Fishing vessel in the Arabian sea


I never did mention which camera I am using. I have an Olympus UZ 750. UZ stands for Ultra Zoom, this camera has a 10X optical zoom which is a pretty large optical zoom.
This photo was taken when I was returning from the Lakshwadeep islands. I was on a ship, and talking to someone. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw this fishing vessel and it looked pretty amazing to me. The weather was clear and there was pretty good visibility. I hunted around for a good vantage position and took this shot. When I transferred this shot later to my computer and saw the image in its full size, I really liked the image.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS