Monday, September 04, 2006


Just after marriage (2 days after), I realized that I needed a digital camera. I did not have enough time to go to a dealer and pay inflated prices, hence I decided to buy a camera from the local grey market where smuggled items are sold. As it turned out, it was not a bad choice. The camera is properly working even 2 and a half years later.

The photos above are from the St. Francis church in Cochin, in the state of Kerala, India. It was a place where Vasco da Gama was briefly buried before his body was sent back to Portugal. Relevant link is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasco_da_Gama
The photos show the church interior and the place where his body was buried.

Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

0 comments:

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS