Sunday, March 04, 2007

A sunset over the sea

Sunset through clouds
This is yet another photo that I like. I was on a ship travelling between a set of islands (Lakswadeep Islands) to Kerala, and was roaming on the deck at the time of sunset (with a camera of course). I saw this beautiful view of the sunset through clouds, and over water. It was a nice spectacle and I kept on watching it for a period of time.





Want to improve your photos? Buy Photoshop and see how your images come to life. Click to buy.

Want to get tips for improving your photography ? Get Photo Tips from this blog.

4 comments:

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria 11:24 AM, March 04, 2007  

You certainly feel "creative" to me... it takes a good eye to capture "a perfect" moment in time

Nice photos...

I also love photography - check out the ones i have at the foot of of my wordrapture and mishciefangel blogs..(and throughout al the blogs are mine (unless otherwise indicated, rarely)

Love and joy

Keshi 4:29 PM, March 04, 2007  

that is such a beautiful pic!

Keshi.

krystyna 5:08 PM, March 06, 2007  

Hi Ashish!
Beauty of the sunset - in this wonderful place! I love it!

Anonymous 12:15 AM, March 21, 2007  

hi asish,
lovely lemon flowers!
bulu

Facebook

Subscribe to my feed

FeedRSS